Global Diplomacy is a communications and international relations studio. We research, teach individuals and teams how to better understand the world, and help organisations communicate visually.
- We research and communicate about international relations: check The Plot (our weekly newsletter), our essays, and explainers.
- We partner with organisations to deliver specific campaigns and coordinate different types of projects.
- We have created a set of resources on communications and data visualisation for international relations. We can also provide tailored training and workshops to individuals and institutions.
- We provide consulting services to organisations (we have been working with research institutes, think tanks, and NGOs) on the following areas:
Data is everywhere. Maybe you have a large amount of data, but don't know how to best use it. Maybe you need some help refining your research or asking different types of questions.
Global Diplomacy can help you to:
- Find data
- Deliver data in a usable format
- Analyse data
- Help research specific topics for a campaign or deliverable
- Help define research methodologies
Communication is key to present results, get funding and be known in the field. When resources are limited, it might be difficult to know where to focus.
We can help you to:
- Develop communications strategies tailored to your specific needs
- Set up communication processes that will help your team in the long term
- Create communication campaigns for specific outputs
The research is done. The report is written and peer-reviewed. Now, you have a 90 page document that you do not know how to promote.
Global Diplomacy can help to:
- Create the most adequate format to communicate to your audiences and reach your objectives: whether it is a presentation, poster, infographics, interactive report, video, or social media package.